What does God have for you here?
We often get your questions about this season of life.
This is a time when you have to wait for something or someone, when things aren’t going right o you are just waiting for the fruition of something God has promised you.
You may wonder how long you should wait when you stop waiting, and what is required of you while you are in this season. In this episode, we go in-depth on this topic and address what this looks like and challenge you that waiting doesn’t have to be passive, but should be active:
- What can you learn while you are waiting?
- How can you explain your faith when things aren’t going your way?
- How can you begin to heal in this place?
- Who do you need to become in this place?
- What is God preparing you for?
Read Hebrews 11 and learn from those who have walked in faith before You. You have an opportunity in the waiting places to show Jesus to others in a way that many can’t or won’t. Don’t waste it!
We would always love to hear from you! Reach out on IG @unrelentingpursuit_
Or you can email us @firstname.lastname@example.org