Definition of Capacity – the maximum amount something can contain
Capacity has a great level of influence over every area in your life, and it’s important to recognize what depletes our capacity individually, and also how we can increase capacity in our lives.
The reality is that there may be a season where you need to learn to say no.
No to friendships, extended family, time commitments, and even to “good things,” in order to protect your “God thing.”
Every person needs to evaluate for themselves what this looks like and be ruthless in protecting what matters. Don’t allow a crisis to necessitate what you could navigate if you are aware and proactive.
- Are you spending your time as you should?
- Where and with whom is your emotional investment taking place right now?
- Are you depleted?
- What fills you up?
- What do you need to STOP doing?
- Is there something you need to START doing?
- Is there a friendship you need to end?
- Extended family relationships that need boundaries?
We would always love to hear from you! Reach out on IG @unrelentingpursuit_
Or you can email us @email@example.com